Wednesday, February 26, 2014

oy vey

Hey Internet, it's me. Olivia.

I'm pretty tired today. I've got a midterm tomorrow in Art History and I'm not feeling that great about it. Well, I guess I should be okay, but today's French exam rattled me. I do not like my professor. Her intonations are very frightening.

I hope she doesn't look for random blogs on Blogger.
I should have used a fake name.

I also just found out that my friend is sick. I feel sorry for her. My empathy is so great that I feel sick as well. Maybe I can get an extension for this test, because I am so, so sick. With empathy.

I had to workshop an English paper for one of my classmates today. The girl I was partnered with used the phrase "spitting in and sipping from the bowels of freedom". That is disgusting. I asked her if she maybe meant bowls. She was insistent that "bowels of freedom" is a common phrase.

It is not. I googled it and am considering emailing her because I am tired and spiteful.

I hope she doesn't read random blogs on Blogger.
I am overestimating my exposure.

I just ate some dark chocolate and am feeling better.

Thanks for listening.
Love,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment